Job Title: C&I Design Engineer
Employer: E3 Recruitment
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Plus Benefits & Hybrid Working
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221048400
Hybrid C&I Engineer to join a specialist engineering consultancy based Hull East Yorkshire for a salary of up to 60,000 per annum working a hybrid working week and flexible office hours to accommodate work-life balance. There is also a comprehensive benefits package included.
The company have built a strong reputation as a renowned engineering consultancy, partnering with global leaders in the energy sector, including Oil & Gas and Chemical/Petrochemical companies. The company’s commitment to excellence and innovative solutions has led to successful project execution and been able to supply exceptional technical services.
As a C&I Engineer you will be responsible for designing and implementing control and instrumentation systems in various industries, such as manufacturing, energy, petrochemical, and others. The primary focus of a C&I Engineer is on creating systems that monitor and control processes to ensure efficiency, safety, and reliability.
C&I Engineer Responsibilities
- Creating precise technical drawings and documentation, including calculations, for a project at a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision.
- Supervise the project team when necessary and offer comprehensive instructions for the technical documentation requirements.
- Examine documentation generated by other disciplines and offer thorough feedback and comments.
- Stay informed about advancements in technology, national and international standards, and legislative requirements relevant to the knowledge base of your discipline.
- Scrutinize and verify the accuracy of vendor’s documentation, drawings, datasheets, specifications, and calculations.
- Guarantee that tasks are carried out in alignment with the company and project HSEQ systems, and are completed punctually and within the designated budget.
To be considered for this C &I Engineer role, candidates should ideally possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in Oil & Gas, petrochemical, or chemical design, with a preference for a similar role within an engineering consultancy or contracting business. It is desirable that the candidate has experience across all project stages, including Concept/Feasibility, FEED, and Detailed Design as a C&I Engineer.
Please apply direct for further information regarding this C&I Engineer Role.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this C&I Design Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this C&I Design Engineer job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this C&I Design Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.