Overview: Chief Business Development Officer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
In a tentative and fast-moving environment, trust is the only constant.
At Cryptology, we provide reliable access to a broad range of trading options. Cryptology is a full-featured next-generation asset trading platform. Our trading platform configuration is straightforward and efficient, giving you a single point of access to global financial markets. Supporting a range of accounts and digital assets, we provide traders with a comprehensive and professional trading solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively reach out to new potential global/local partners and clients, knowing the whole business picture to negotiate the business terms effectively and successfully close out deals.
- Able to hit key sales targets to help maintain strong growth.
- Strong ownership in managing the regional business, work closely with both internal and external stakeholders including operations, product and regulators
- Maintain strong relationships with partners as well as oversee regulatory and licensing issues
- Grow and lead a high-performing team, including shaping the strategy globally and defining hiring needs in the market
- Oversee and set budgeting, P&L and KPIs Lead local fiat/new user growth and business development activities
- Connect with the local community monitoring industry/competitor trends to optimise: the product, marketing, and operations strategies
- 5 years of proven success in a similar role leading business negotiations in a crypto exchange, payment or financial institution
- Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of marketing and operations
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Problem solver and results-driven
- A passion for crypto and digital assets
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Capable of working under pressure
Cryptology is committed to being a great place to work. We are focused both on wellbeing and professional growth. You can expect professional development and career progression opportunities, competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a flexible “results-focused” working model.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holidays 21 days.
- Flexible work schedule, blended work.
- Quarterly or yearly bonus potential based on company performance.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Chief Business Development Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Chief Business Development Officer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Chief Business Development Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.