Overview: Capacity Analyst job vacancy in England recruiting now
Ref: JS-JN -082022-268742
Location: England, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Capacity Analyst required to work with a Government department. This is an initial 12-month contract, paying £400 a day, inside IR35, hybrid working (2 days p/week in your chosen office/location: national).
Ideally you will be SC Cleared or eligible for SC Clearance.
The Capacity & Availability Management team act as a resource of information and to provide appropriate advice and guidance on capacity and performance related issues.
They assure the performance and capacity of Supplier delivered services and component resources to ensure that all service level targets are achieved or surpassed. On a reactive basis, to support the Incident and Problem Management processes they assist in the investigation of performance and capacity related issues. To support the Change and Demand Management processes they assess the impact of all relevant changes on the Capacity Plan, and the impact on the capacity and performance of all associated services and resources.
Essential Skill and Experience
- Act as a point of contact for day to day internal and external enquires, managing professionally and efficiently any queries relating to Capacity & Availability Management.
- Monitor Capacity & Availability Management key performance indicators (KPI’s) to ensure these are met.
- Ensure process, procedure and work instruction documentation is up-to-date and followed.
- Work with tools and technologies as required to abstract key data in a form that is understandable by all stakeholders and is coordinated with the production of weekly/monthly/ad hoc reports ensuring all content is valid and accurate.
- ITIL V3 Foundation level or above proving understanding of ITIL principles governing Capacity and Availability processes in a live service environment and awareness of the standard service life cycle.
- Broad knowledge of IT technologies including Windows, VMWare, Virtualisation technologies, WAN, LAN, and SAN & NAS storage technologies and the ability to use proven Capacity and Availability methodologies & frameworks to assure these.
- Using your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills identify opportunities to support effective communication mechanisms collaborating between internal and external stakeholders participating in workshops, where appropriate.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Capacity Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Capacity Analyst job vacancy in England with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Capacity Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.