368: the in-house Agency
To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters.
Like many of today’s most successful businesses, Deloitte’s finest creative output now comes from within.
368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more. We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials.
Our aim is to create the strategy, ideas and executions that set our brand apart as a world-leader.
Our firm’s projects are as diverse and impactful as they come, from tackling the climate crisis, to innovating new technology products. In 368, our role is to help share these incredible stories, bringing them to life via integrated solutions that are as creatively effective as our clients are diverse.
Our Northern hub
Our ambition is for in-house to rival traditional agencies by blending creativity with innate knowledge of our brand, our clients and our business.
In order to achieve this, 368 is evolving. As we further invest in our creative, digital and client service capabilities, we need the brightest, most dynamic and ambitious creative talent available to join us. That’s why we have identified the North of England, specifically Leeds, as the location to base our new creative hub. An already thriving eco-system of creativity, we believe that Leeds is the place which perfectly matches our ambition to create an award-winning, market-leading centre of excellence.
368 is Deloitte’s internal creative agency, providing a range of marketing services including strategy, creative, production, and channel activation.
As we enter our 2nd year as an agency, we are entering an exciting phase of building out our strategic and creative offering to develop industry changing marketing and award-winning creative.
This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of the agency as we shift from delivery partner to strategic partner.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager, Campaign Strategist to join our Creative Intelligence team.
As a Campaign Strategist you will be challenged with providing the insights that inspire great creative ideas, and the guidance to bring those ideas to live.
You will work on key projects that span a wide range of service lines and industry groups across the UK, region, and global.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for creating insight driven strategies, who is comfortable conducting primary research and synthesising data, briefing and interfacing with creative teams, and has a general understanding of campaign planning.
Responsibilities of the role
• Interpret and interrogate client briefs and identify the insights required to guide our creative and marketing campaign strategies
• Conduct competitive, client and audience research as necessary
• Develop inspirational creative briefs that align to business goals, define clear target audiences and outline measurable campaign objectives.
• Brief creative teams and provide strategic input throughout the creative process
• Create custom launch & comms plans based on specific campaign objectives and audience insights
• Provide guidance and structure on value propositions and messaging
• Support the development of marketing playbooks and guidelines documents as needed
• Leverage analytics to inform creative insights and campaign strategies, and support the inclusion of learning agendas & measurement in our strategic guidance
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Northern England, Leeds
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a Full Time basis.
“Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.”
• Excellent stakeholder management, confident and comfortable working with people at all levels
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns and activities at any one time, working well under pressure and dealing with multiple priorities and deadlines
• Strong team player – showing evidence of coordinating specialist teams and individuals to get things done
• Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and wider professional services market
• Someone who can handle pressure, with multiple priorities and deadlines with a smile
• A team player who shows evidence of working with others to get things done
Skills and Capabilities
• Solid experience in an account planning or marketing strategy role, with an excellent understanding of insight gathering, brief development and high level planning
• Proven experience managing multiple campaigns at any given time.
• Excellent writing and communication skills, suitable for leading change at senior levels within a firm
• A solid understanding of digital marketing disciplines including channel strategies
• An ability to conduct & synthesize primary and secondary research
• An appreciation for using analytics to drive strategy development, optimise campaigns and develop learning agendas
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we’re all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you’ll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too.
Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what’s more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We’ll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm.
The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
• We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
• We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL, SLICSS, BAMKTG, LOCLEE