Overview: Call Training Specialist job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: The Portfolio Group
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled and driven individual to join our team to quality assess our Counsellors and Legal Advisors client interactions and provide consistent, high-quality feedback and coaching to help drive excellence. You will identify best practice and additional training requirements – liaising directly with the Counselling Managers and Advisory Operations Manager. The role requires an understanding of Mental Health, specifically in the workplace and an appreciation of the best way to ensure development requirements are met in an engaging and innovative fashion.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Call Training Specialist:
- To complete no less than 40 quality assessments per week
- Collate and maintain documented evidence of call monitoring activity by completing accurate quality scorecards and ensure that a consistent approach is adhered to
- Provide constructive feedback and quality coaching to the team following a quality assessment – identifying key trends and areas for development
- Provide trends and insights to the Managers, keeping accurate reports and highlighting any issues and areas and working alongside the managers to implement and monitor development plans where necessary
- Report on findings to the wider management team during monthly QA feedback sessions
- Provide a weekly report of QA scores, trends and actions
- To organise and lead calibration sessions to the wider management team
- Through trend analysis, design and implement relevant training sessions and to continually review and assess the training delivered and feedback received to ensure relevance and success.
- To keep up to date with relevant Mental Health news and changes within Mental Health legislation and to filter this throughout the department
- To design, develop and deliver training for the counselling team and other departments within the EAP department, including planning and delivering EAP induction. Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching, at any of our satellite offices across the UK and Ireland
- To plan and book training in advance, in conjunction with Workforce Planning, and coordinate attendance at organised training sessions
- To be integral to the training element of the Health Assured staff conferences, which are held on a Saturday, and the client conferences held on a Saturday twice a year
- To assist in the development of workshops and training programmes for Health Assured corporate clients
- To drive and produce monthly training sessions for the counselling department in line with a 12 month training plan
- To assist the department co-ordinator to ensure training records are updated and maintained across the departments
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure training is up to date and relevant with wider market demands and changes
Essential skills and Competencies
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Organised with the ability to manage your own daily workload
- Excellent communication skills – listening and speaking
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent delivery skills and innovative ways of learning – encouraging engagement and involvement
Desirable skills and Competencies
- Relevant Counselling or Psychology qualification
- A desire to progress in learning and development, enhancing departmental knowledge.
- Self-sufficient, innovative and driven with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience of delivering training to both internal staff members and external clients.
Why Join our Team?This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and DEVELOPMENT, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Call Training Specialist job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Call Training Specialist job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Call Training Specialist job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.