Overview: CAD Technician job vacancy in Staffordshire recruiting now
Employer: KPI Recruiting
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
STOKE ON TRENT
6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
£35,000 – £37,000 (Pro rata)
We are actively recruiting on behalf of our leading client who specialise within the manufacture of supplies into the construction industry. Due to continued growth and the success of winning new contracts, our client is seeking to appoint a CAD Technician, initially on a fixed term contract of six months. Working as part of their Technical Service Team you will provide support across a market leading portfolio of products and systems collaborating with various stakeholders across the business.
Key responsibilities include;
- Provide designs using AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Support the technical development of the customer facing teams
- Manage document control processes
- Update the Customer Portal and liaise with Marketing and suppliers to ensure technical data is always accurate and up to date
- Participate in conference calls, face to face and virtual meetings with customers
- Assist in maintaining of the ISO audit folders for the technical content.
- Recommend continuous service improvements to support growth of the business
- Undertake other related duties not listed in this role description from time to time according to the needs of the business.
- A good understanding of construction methods and building regulations
- Experience using construction design software (e.g. AutoCAD, Solidworks)
- Experience using Revit is highly advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills (telephone and interpersonal)
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
Qualifications and Core skills;
- Educated to HNC/HND within a construction related area
- Degree in Construction/Engineering related field – desirable
- Confidence in using Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using Visio/CAD/Solidworks/Rivet
- Understanding of building practices and regulations
- Understanding of Architectural drawings and specifications
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this CAD Technician job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this CAD Technician job vacancy in Staffordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this CAD Technician job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.