Overview: Business Unit and Sales Coordinator job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Title: Business Unit & Sales Coordinator
Location: As per appointment
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mind-set is encouraged. You’ll realise your potential with challenging work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and commitment to results. To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our collaborative culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Creating the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive. This informs everything we do from diversity, equity, and inclusion to sustainability initiatives to workplace safety and wellbeing.
At CBRE, we believe that the more perspectives we have, the more dimensions we see. We welcome people with different backgrounds and experiences across industries to apply for open positions even if you do not match every element of the required skills.
Purpose of the Job
To provide a comprehensive and flexible sales coordination support service to the Business Unit Leader and Business Development Manager. This is a great entry position into CBRE with the role offering several routes of progression into the business and the opportunity to build a long term career.
• Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the Business Unit.
• Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across the Business Unit.
• Arrange all Contract Review Meetings throughout the year for all Contract Managers, Area General Managers and Business Unit Leaders
• Completion of Business Unit Review Pack each month ahead of Business Unit Review
• Management of all QHSE online reporting (to include Hazards, SmoWP, Audits)
• Tracking of all holidays and sickness for Senior Management Team on behalf of Business Unit Leader
• Ensure staffing structures on all contracts are updated when requested.
• Adhoc event management upon request
• Travel, Diary and Email Management for Business Unit Leader
• Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
• Promoting and maintaining the core RISE values of CBRE Managed Services.
• Provision of guidance, advice, coaching and support to all other Business Unit Coordinators within the business, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
• Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
• Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
• To assist with all sales opportunities for the Business Unit. Supporting the Sales Team throughout the sales process
• Ensure the completion of all Pre-Qualifying Questionnaires for the Business Unit
• To assist in the production of supporting Sales Literature, including (but not limited to), ITT, RFP, RFI and sales brochures
• Work with our Sub-contractors and Business Development Manager to ensure the best price for all sales opportunities
• Support of Mobilisation as and when required
• Reporting to a CBRE Managed Services Business Unit Leader
• Accountable day to day to supporting the Business Development Manager
• Accountability to the CBRE Managed Services functional heads, as appropriate.
• Good knowledge of Business Unit and wider CBRE
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
• Provide accurate administration of all paperwork generated at Office level
• Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Work within a busy office environment, and support office teams in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities
• Find and obtain information and documents quickly
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Quickly learn about new in-house systems
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Unit and Sales Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Unit and Sales Coordinator job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Unit and Sales Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.