Overview: Business Systems Analyst job vacancy in Cambridgeshire recruiting now
Employer: Concept Resourcing
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Business Systems Analyst – £60,000pa – Hybrid role – E-commerce company – Peterborough
Concept Resourcing are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join a successful e-commerce company based in Peterborough. This is a Hybrid role. You will be responsible for solving business problems and shaping business opportunities to improve overall business performance. You will manage projects and change through to successful delivery of their intended outcomes to enable profitable growth. Lead stakeholder engagement and ensure communication is clear and regular, throughout the lifecycle of the projects. If you are an experienced Business Systems Analyst and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please APPLY now.
- Accountable for identifying opportunities (problems to resolve and improvements to make) and creating an agreed roadmap for investment with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivery of business proposals (Capexes), developing business operating models, capturing requirements, matching to solution options, supplier due diligence, agreeing the detail design with key stakeholders, defining testing and QA requirements.
- Accountable for the delivery of projects including identifying the outcomes, plan, key milestones, risk identification, mitigation and ensuring they are delivered efficiently within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Accountable for ensuring proposals and projects include security, operational, regulatory/legal, change and training.
- Engage with, develop, and manage relationships between all relevant parties, departments, and stakeholders across the business.
- Operate within and suggest improvements for the current agreed Project and Change Framework. This includes:
- Early value assessment and road mapping
- Achieving sign off in line with financial, technical and security standards
- Manage exceptions, slippage, and priorities to use available funds and resources efficiently
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risks and issues Tracking progress on resource consumption, deliverables and outcomes and re-forecasting.
- Act as the Product Owner or Proxy Product Owner for the designated systems.
- Ensuring solutions are appropriately tested so customers and colleagues can maximise the benefit from the solutions
- Ensuring deployment and handover to support teams is complete and effective
- Closing the projects with agreed lessons and results.
- Escalate key decisions and highlight any issues which may impact the delivery of a project to senior management along with solutions.
- Promote effective project management company wide and also deliver “lunch & learn” presentations on key topics and techniques.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Project management qualification or a solid grounding in formal and/or practical project management techniques through the full development lifecycle preferably in the Retail and e-commerce sectors.
- Experience of agile development, UML, and accelerative techniques.
- Experience of Risk Analysis, Project Planning and Estimating managing project risk and an understanding of how risk rolls-up to a business level.
- Experience of developing and delivering improvements to consumer-focused e-commerce websites including analytics and digital journey mapping.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading and delivering medium to large scale projects on-time and to budget.
- Demonstrable experience of Problem analysis, business modelling, research, process mapping and design, outcome driven planning, estimating, investment appraisals, test design, results analysis.
- Be familiar with current industry trends and differing/emerging business models, technical disruptors, maturity models and business change techniques.
- Knowledge of technologies in consumer centric businesses including web, mobile and fulfilment technologies.
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, GDPR very advantageous.
Salary package & Benefits:
- The salary for this role is up to £60,000pa.
- Hybrid role.
- Progression opportunities.
If you are an experienced Business Systems Analyst and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please APPLY now.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Systems Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Systems Analyst job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Systems Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.