Overview: Business process Analyst job vacancy in Surrey recruiting now
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
On behalf of An EPC company Petroplan are looking for a Supply Chain Systems-IT Business Process Analyst based in the UK, the role will be on a Permanent basis and offering a competitive Salary and is a fully remote working posititon.
- Offer functional support for the suite of Supply Chain Systems.
- Follow IT procedures for system configuration and system testing.
- Ensure all applications changes follow the IT change management process.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Analyze complex business problems and offer solutions to the customer.
- Performing requirements analysis, define objectives and scope of work.
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Develop reports for internal and external customers, write /perform routine SQL queries for data extraction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or related field.
- Relevant number of years of experience in business analysis, IT or a related field.
- Applicant must be a UK resident.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills and excellent documentation skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Proficient in data extraction and analysis, well versed in SQL query creation and review. Good understanding of database relationships.
- Well versed in Power BI and Microsoft SSRS reporting.
- Advanced knowledge in SharePoint and Nintex Workflows.
- Subcontracts and Supply Chain experience is a plus.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business process Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business process Analyst job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business process Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.