Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: The Advocate Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: facdd3b3-1563-4b9e-92e0-59d85a65d112
Business Development Manager
Up to £40,000 + Bonus
Do you want to work for the leading wine producer in the UK with a premium range of still and sparkling wines?
Are you a driven individual who is highly commercial and has a passion for creating and maintaining long term relationships with accounts?
The Advocate Group are currently representing a leading English wine producer with a portfolio of luxury wines that are sold into prestige On Trade venues and retailers. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to seek out new prospects to partner with, and establish lasting relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively prospecting new accounts within the On Trade
- Grow distribution of products across the portfolio
- Develop existing business to ensure customer requirements are met to the highest standard
- Developing and increasing brand awareness of products
- Maximise sales through educating customers on the company brand
- Attend regular meetings with new and existing customers
- Providing support with activations by attending events and tastings
- Develop a network within the London region
- Wine experience is desirable
- Drinks experience is required
- A hospitality background will be considered
- Passionate and driven
- Strong communication and people skills
- Highly organised and good time management
- Great team player and culture add
If the role and responsibilities sound like they are a fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
The Advocate Group is a leading search and selection business providing top talent to the consumer products sector. If you’re interested in finding out more about our available opportunities or how we can help you further your career, then please contact us today.
Please get in touch with Roxy Gadd or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.