The Advocate Group
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: The Advocate Group
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 9b29ee7d-9d2e-4799-a23f-04fc31ec4481
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Facilities Management & Horeca)
Location: North East UK
Salary: £33,000 – 35,000 + Competitive benefits package
Are you a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for driving growth and building lasting partnerships?
The Advocate Group is proud to represent a global leader in innovative cleaning solutions. This is a highly exciting, fast-growing business that manufactures and supplies high-tech, innovative cleaning equipment to markets across the world.
We are leading the search for a Business Development Manager to identify new business opportunities and nurture existing relationships within the Facilities Management and Horeca channels. You will play a pivotal role in increasing the organisation’s market share and brand presence.
- Develop and execute a robust business development strategy tailored to the Facilities Management and Horeca sectors.
- Identify, prospect, and convert new clients while maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to create compelling campaigns and promotions.
- Provide innovative solutions to clients, showcasing the value of the products and services.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Monitor sales performance, analyze data, and present reports to senior management.
- Proven track record in business development or sales roles, preferably within the Facilities Management sector
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented, with a passion for achieving and exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and solutions is advantageous but not essential.
- Full driver’s license and flexibility for travel within the North East region.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development.
- Opportunities for career advancement within a global industry leader.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions.
Application Process: If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and drive the growth of an exciting global business within the Horeca and Facilities Management sectors, we’d love to hear from you!
Get in touch with Erin at the Advocate Group or APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in Northumberland with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.