Owen Daniels Consultancy
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: Owen Daniels Consultancy
Location: Kent, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 684c1b8b-f130-480e-a622-7c8d089235d7
Our client are leading manufacturer of springs for a multitude of industries including aerospace, automotive, agricultural, defence, medical and telecoms.They are seeking a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis. For this role, you will be based Northern Ireland, and will have to travel across Ireland, generating new lead sources and expand the target customer based, whilst ensuring current customer needs are met. As a member of the Sales Team, the Business Development Manager will be a major contributor to the overall success and direction of the company and in determining its future. Responsible for Sales activities and maintaining and developing the allocated sales territory by; managing customer relationships and needs, following up on quote requests, attending trade shows, and creating new business leads.Company car/car allowanceFuel allowanceBonus – Percentage of sales Key Responsibilities
- Identify and pursue new leads/business in the market place and maintain relationships with current customers.
- Build and maintain a client base through relationship-building and account management.
- Develop marketing campaigns and devise strategies for increased sales and development.
- Monitor customer sales activity and report trends.
- Provide customers with Technical Support (advantageous but not essential).
- Attend regular sales meetings to report on; strategy, market forces, leads and results.
- Experience working within manufacturing sales
- Experience working with suppliers to build quotes
- Comfortable travelling to sites around Ireland
- Negotiating on material lead times
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in Kent with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.