To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: Nicholas Howard
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: ef4269e4-10e5-46f3-ab2c-c8c7751aed18
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Business Development Manager.
This is a remote position, office visits being required every few weeks and prospect visits as required.
Operating in a dynamic, fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager who will have specific responsibility for the growth of the business through the acquisition of new clients.
This role forms part of the Senior Management Team within the company. The primary responsibility is to deliver profitable, sustainable clients and to develop brand and reputation in the market.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, great attention to detail, and a desire to develop and deliver new clients using innovative solutions.
Sales & Marketing:
- To develop a Sales and Marketing Strategy.
- Delivery of profitable, sustainable new client accounts.
- To propose new ideas / new services which will differentiate the company in the market.
- On budget marketing.
Leadership and Management:
- Work with the existing PR company to build and grow the company brand in the marketplace.
- Manage formal correspondence and communications with the wider business.
- Management and collection of market intelligence on competitors, products / services and new innovations in the market.
- To represent the company when appropriate at meetings and events.
- Negotiate and manage the commercial agreement process with new clients which will ensure delivery of company profit targets. Devise incentive structures which ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Oversee the on-boarding of new clients, ensure that all relevant stakeholders are appropriately briefed on a new clients business, services to be delivered to the new client & contracted commercial terms.
- Liaise with internal Commercial Director in order to maximise the opportunities utilising the technology products available.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven track record of delivering profitable clients, preferably in Financial Services.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and leadership qualities at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively to engage and influence employees as well as at Management and Board level.
- Ability to analyse the requirement and assess whether a prospect is a suitable fit for the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to work and hours and happy to help when the business needs arise.
- Excellent G-Suite skills (or MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook equivalent).
- Working knowledge of FCA regulations and DPA / GDPR principles.
- Working in line with Company and legislative requirements in Health, Safety & Welfare for both self and others.
To be considered for this position please apply below.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.