Kameo Recruitment Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: Kameo Recruitment Ltd
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: c3c5269c-688e-4671-beb1-403dfb22cb77
Salary: £40,000p.a. plus commission
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: Remote & hybrid working available, personalised training & development plan, contributory private healthcare & dental healthcare, contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, regular social events, and early finish on Fridays.
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a Marketing Agency in Colchester. The core focus of this role is B2B lead generation. If you have exceptional negotiation skills and enjoy working with existing contacts, researching databases, attending networking events and tactical outreach, targeting specific sectors and job roles then this opportunity is not to be missed
Duties & Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Work under own initiative to meet monthly lead and meeting targets.
- Work directly with the existing Marketing Manager and Managing Director to deliver a successful business development and marketing strategy.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful meeting.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which marketing strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Manage CRM channels with regular updates on progress, for internal monitoring and management.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure slow-burn leads are incorporated into the nurturing strategy.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date on corporate competitors.
Requirements for this role:
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development strategies, ideally in a marketing agency environment (but not essential).
- A proven track record in business development or sales.
- Agile self-starter who can continually drive client acquisition.
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Strong proficiency in Google or Microsoft platforms, Hubspot and/or statistical analysis software.
- Superior networking, presentation, and communication skills, physical, written and verbal.
- Fast learner to quickly understand and propose the business services or solutions by focusing on client requirements and pain points.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in multiple formats, in a clear and concise manner.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Dan for a chat or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in Essex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.