Overview: Business Development Manager job vacancy in Hertfordshire recruiting now
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Basic, Plus Commission & Bonuses
Employment Type: Permanent
Fortrade is a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, we are innovators specializing in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user-friendly.
Salary -£20,000 after probation £22,000 + Bonuses and uncapped commission
OTE £28,000 +
Our top performers make much more but almost all of them get promoted to management, team leader, or senior account manager roles, 6 to a year of being an account manager
NO experience is necessary as all training will be provided and training is fully paid.
The successful Sales adviser will be responsible for:
* Make outbound calls to clients, and will also receive some inbound calls.
* Converting clients who already have demo accounts with us or have shown interest in creating accounts with us.
* Maximizing business opportunity development potential
* Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the company, as in the UK the company is regulated by the FCA.
* Generate new businesses through quality customer service
* Create solid pipelines and ensure they are using their diary to its full potential to maximize opportunities
* Explain our products and services to customers and analyze customer suitability for our products and services
* Prepare documents to ensure a smooth customer experience.
The sales advisor will have:
* Educated up to GCSE level at least
* Great oral and written communication skills
* Desire to work in a sales and client-orientated organization
* Self-motivated and the desire to learn new skills
* Looking to progress quickly within the company
Desired but not essential:
* An interest to learn/trading stocks, Forex, CFD’s, Crypto’s
* Sales experience
What we offer:
* Full in-house training
* Uncapped Commission, monthly incentives, and on top bonuses along with more incentives
* Personal career development
* Great working atmosphere
* Smart casual dress code
* Equal opportunity workplace
Some of our top performers came from all walks of life and industries so if you want a change and a challenge we are the place for you. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and we need future team leaders and managers in all departments as well as new departments that we are going to be opening
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.