Overview: Business Development Manager job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We have exciting new career opportunities at Stannah to join our Lifts Services Division as a Business Development Manager supporting our Public Sector markets as their Business Partner.
The role is key to business growth and offers individuals a great chance to contribute towards a global market leader and long standing British, family-owned company, improving our customer experience.
Candidates will ideally be based in or around West Berkshire (although this is not an absolute requirement).
As a Business Development Manager / Business Partner you will drive sales and marketing strategies for the distribution and installation of new and reconditioned domestic stairlift solutions into the UK Public Sector.
The Business Development Manager / Business Partner role incorporates the generation of new ideas and solutions into the market to increase share and profitability within the sales division.
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of face to face and digital partnering interactions, who as a business partner or similar has successfully secured B2B sales and account management. You will have implemented business partnership initiatives, taking suspects to prospects, prospects to tender and tender to customer.
The Business Development Manager / Business Partner role will involve some overnight stays where required to meet the business needs. Based remotely from home it is also essential that the business partner has a driving license, as a Company Vehicle will be provided.
To be successful as a Business Development Manager / Business Partner it is essential that you are confident using Power Point (or KeyNote), Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and Adobe Acrobat (pdf). You will also be able to demonstrate that you are competent with Hub Spot and other sales management systems.
* Identify potential new Public Sector partners for Stannah
* Develop strong relationships with prospective new clients and network to maximise revenue streams
* Work on several projects at the same time- new business sales, renewal of existing partnerships, sales strategy, sales pipeline forecasting and partner generation.
* Develop, manage and refine the commercial strategy for the Public Sector
* Create new digital communication tools and propositions that will assist you and the Sales Team to connect with new and existing clients
* Prepare sales propositions and generate business cases that will appeal to a post-Covid Public Sector sales landscape
* Provide regular updates on partnership activity and pipeline development
* Support the Sales and Bid Team to drive commercial opportunities within the Public Sector
* Constructively and pro-actively support Sales Management to achieve Company Sales Objectives and Tasks.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
* GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English C grades or above are essential
* A-Level (or equivalent) pass grades are essential
* A university degree in a relatable field is desirable but not essential
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
* Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
* Profit Share Bonus Scheme – a proportion of Company earnings shared equally between all employees and paid out at regular intervals
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
* Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
* SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations.
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
* Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Company Sick Pay
* Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
* Company Vehicle
* Private Medical Insurance
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.