To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: Interaction Recruitment
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: c4240bc2-5514-47c9-b8f9-08baebb33a0f
Role: Business Development Manager
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 k annual bonus +company car +company laptop/phone
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
We are currently working with a leading Hydraulic and Pneumatic Distributer in the West Midlands looking to onboard a Business Development Manager to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Business Development Manager with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics/similar industry to take on an exciting new challenge within a highly established business with the goal of increasing company sales and profitability through introduction of new customers and the promotion of products/services.
Business Development Manager Objectives:
- Identify potential new customers.
- Manage Key Accounts within a territorial area.
- Develop sales and profitability by targeting prospective customers and generating new business.
- Manage the integration of Thorite Specialists and our manufacturers’ representatives within your area.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicate client needs and demands to relevant department.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals whilst meeting company goals.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Use CRM to keep records of client transactions.
- Regular meetings to discuss area, and what resource is needed to achieve goals.
- Ensure clients are kept up to date with our range of products and services.
Business Development Manager Essentials:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Business Development Manager.
- Proven track record within sales.
- Minimum 2 years B2B experience.
- Full clean driving license.
- The ability to generate new business through sourcing new leads, targeting prospective clients, attending sales meetings, winning contracts and managing client relationships.
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Death In Service benefit
- Work life balance (38.25 hours per week)
- Free on-site parking
- Healthcare plan
- Personal Accident Insurance
If you are interested in this Business Development role, please submit your CV.
If you have any questions, please contact me at
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.