Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220588604
GlobalData is a leading intelligence platform for the world s largest industries. We empower organizations and individuals to make better decisions with trusted intelligence that decodes the future of a dynamic world. Using the advantage of one platform, we combine the collective power of unique data, expert analysis and innovative solutions to provide trusted intelligence on a global scale.
We began our journey in 2016, by combining a diverse range of specialist information services companies, many with decades of trusted customer relationships and deep sector specialisms. Today, we believe in the power of connectivity and operate as a single company, with more than 3,500 colleagues worldwide, delivering value for over 5,000 customers globally. The combination of deep expertise within the industries we serve and innovative mindset, are unique and fundamental to ongoing success of our business.
Our ESG strategy is guided by our company values of courage, curiosity and collaboration which helps to drive our success to manage our position and portfolios effectively to strategically deliver our clients opportunities and support local communities both financially and through employee volunteering.
Headquarters in London, with offices across the UK, US, Dubai, India and Australia, GlobalData serves a worldwide customer base with progressive solutions of the highest quality.
We are in the market for dynamic, driven and experienced New Business Sales Managers for our Business Intelligence sales business.
The New Business, Sales Managers will join our high performing New Business sales team, to focus on managing and further growing our client business within their vertical sector.?
The New Business Sales Managers will work closely with leaders, to devise, design and execute territory plans to develop business opportunities, with net new clients and drive revenue.
You will be responsible for the full sales and relationship life cycle, generating sales leads and pitching to key decision makers, across key vertical sectors such as Life Sciences, Financial Services, Energy, Consumer and Retail, and Technology.
These are 100% pure hunter roles and you will need to demonstrate a successful track record of new business wins. You will be expected to be highly motivated, confident to achieve your individual revenue targets, whilst maintaining robust sales pipelines.
You will be provided with further sales and product training and then hit the ground running with the existing team, based in our Central London office.? It s fast paced, high energy, but great fun with HUGE rewards!
What We Look For:
– Positive, winning attitude (highly driven and selfmotivated)
– Curiosity (desire to keep asking the right questions)
– Entrepreneurial (can make something out of nothing)
– Outgoing personality (report and relationship building)
– Keep it simple (be able to translate complex solutions into simple ones)
– Sales or selling experience ideally B2B or Cold Calling
– Perks at Work programme free access to exclusive discounts on over 30,000 brands
– Season Ticket Loan scheme
– Recommend a friend scheme recommend someone to work for us and receive £250 upon the successful completion of their probation
– AEGON pension plan, of which 3% will be made by GlobalData as an employer contribution
– Tech Scheme £1,000 loan towards goodies at Curry s which is repaid back over 12 months
Perks at GlobalData
– Cycle to work scheme
– Dress down Fridays
– 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day holiday for your birthday
– Hybrid working model
– Tailored training and development plans, including LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
– Annual awards dinner where employees are nominated to win awards
– Departmental incentives including quarterly rewards
– Length of service awards for employees
Health & Wellbeing
– Health Cash Plan receive up to 100% cash back on everyday healthcare costs such as dental check-ups, eye tests, physiotherapy, and prescription charges (subject to employee contribution)
– Virtual GP a free additional service for those signed up to Health Shield which includes 24/7 direct access to a certified GP by phone or video
– Employee Assistance Programme offering free confidential support on a range of issues such as work, wellbeing, money, health, and legal advice
– Local gym discount
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.