DG Partnership Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: DG Partnership Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: f8d75a2d-b6ba-47b0-9c3f-91f7c7a8126a
Business Development Manager – BIPVco – Competitive Salary – National
Are you an expert in identifying and developing new business opportunities within the roofing sector? Do you have the acumen to drive sales and forge solid relationships with industry professionals?
As a Business Development Manager for BIPVco, you’ll be immersed in a target-driven environment, working in direct collaboration with our CEO. Your primary task is to boost the sale of BIPVco’s Flextron product range. You’ll be responsible for uncovering opportunities for projects, engaging with specifiers such as architects, and expanding our manufacturing and installer partnerships. Delivering CPD’s to architects nationwide, attending shows and events, and steering online marketing efforts.
- Generate sales of BIPVco’s products through diligent prospecting.
- Pinpoint and target nationwide projects, leveraging resources like Glenigan ABI leads and planning approvals.
- Engage all architectural practices to secure product specification.
- Develop CPD materials for a variety of building professionals.
- Make technical proposals and offer energy modelling for projects.
- Collaborate with manufacturing partners to create support materials for architects.
- Client visits and specification guidance.
BIPVco is a pioneering force in the solar manufacturing sector, committed to delivering sustainable and innovative solar solutions. Our focus is on integrating photovoltaics with building architecture to maximise energy efficiency and aesthetic value.
- Proven experience in roofing sales, specifically within the specification sector.
- A motivated and results-driven individual with leadership qualities.
- Understanding of roof design and construction; CAD skills are a plus.
- Solid grasp of BIPV applications, market dynamics, and commercial exploitation.
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques and experience in expanding sales nationally or internationally.
- Familiarity with solar technology is beneficial.
- Competency in IT and relevant software.
If you are driven to excel in a dynamic field and can demonstrate your ability to increase sales and create enduring professional relationships, we’re eager to see your application.
Join us in shaping a sustainable future and apply now to become a catalyst for change in the BIPV landscape!
Send CV, cover letter and salary expectation to
No agencies – thank you
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.