Commercial Services Interim & Executive Search
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: Commercial Services Interim & Executive Search
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: ab57b369-7304-4a83-b531-9a5d53b24253
Business Development Manager
With over 2,000 schools, 900 academies, and 180 multi-academy trusts in more than 130 local authorities, our client is proud to be a leading and largest provider of consultancy support services and technology led solutions to schools within the education sector in the UK. They enable their clients to reduce their administrative costs, remain compliant with statutory responsibilities, and stay fully focused on improving the learning outcomes of their pupils.
Looking to recruit an ambitious business development professional to work with senior leadership and management to develop the sales strategy, identify opportunities within the Education Sector, in particular with Multi Academy Trusts, and close new business.
They offer you great career and a salary and benefit to match.
- The ideal applicant should have experience of working within the education sector in a similar role or developing sales opportunities through proactive territory management activity.
- If you have experience of payroll and HR systems that would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – a key element to this role will be working on tenders and proposals.
- Experience of using a CRM system and reporting on pipeline development.
- You are ambitious and proactive looking at new ways of working and willing to own your own professional development.
- You will be agile in your approach and be comfortable working at home, in an office and on-site at a school or academy trust.
- Covering the North & Midlands
- 36 days (28+8 bank holidays) +1 for every year of service (up to a maximum of 5)
- Learning & development, flexible benefits package including healthcare scheme, and ability to purchase additional annual leave.
Candidates must be prepared to travel extensively, often at short notice to services nationwide.
Driving licence is essential and this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.