Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: BWD Search & Selection
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 3abcf345-61fa-4bb7-aa63-a9e168e14fd6
Are you a passionate Business Development Manager looking to make a real impact in the Financial Services industry? A boutique Investment firm are searching for a talented individual to join their team as a Business Development Manager, playing a pivotal role in developing and maintaining key counterparty relationships for their Managed Portfolio Service (MPS).What you’ll do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with financial advisor networks and paraplanning firms, expanding our reach and driving business growth.
- Monitor platform operations, proactively identifying and developing new partnership opportunities.
- Provide swift and professional responses to inquiries and meeting requests, fostering trust and building rapport.
- Leverage your CRM expertise to track relationship progress and ensure accurate data management.
What you bring:
- In-depth knowledge of the IFA market and advisor firm operations.
- Solid understanding of financial advisor networks and their dynamics. ?
- Proven experience in advisor sales, servicing, and relationship management.
- Familiarity with discretionary investment management and model portfolio services.
- Grasp of portfolio management strategies (active, passive, ESG) and their strengths/weaknesses.
- Confidence in working remotely/hybridly with a goal-oriented mindset.
What’s on offer:
- A hybrid working model, offering flexibility to work from anywhere in the UK
- A basic salary of up to £100k (DOE) plus an excellent benefits package
- An opportunity to be a key player in shaping the future of an MPS proposition.
- A supportive and dynamic work environment where your contributions are valued.
This is a predominantly home based role, with fortnightly team meetings in London It is ESSENTIAL you hold relevant qualifications and experience for providing client-dealing services to independent financial advisers, and hold a valid certificate issued by the Compliance Officer granting FCA certification status to perform the FCA certification client-dealing function on behalf of the Firm
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.