Overview: Business Development Executive job vacancy in Birmingham recruiting now
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Business Development Executive (New Business)
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid working)
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for developing new and existing customer relationships using sales techniques which you will have gained from an in-house Sales Academy as well as on the job coaching in order for you to successfully deliver against specific and measurable targets.
- Identify and liaise with key stakeholders from both new & existing customers by telephone and email in order to grow the QA product footprint
- Grow your network of contracts by using platforms such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Prepare quotes and proposals for customers
- Input, analyse and interpret all relevant sales queries and qualify sales opportunities
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- B2B sales experience dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- A detail oriented approach with a thorough track record of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal & written
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Executive job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.