Overview: Business Development Executive job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Page Personnel Finance
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
This role centres around articulating my clients wealth management services to prospective clients and aiming to on-board them as clients for the business.
My client is an established Wealth Manager based out of Canary Wharf.
- Make a high volume of calls to leads provided by our marketing department – no cold calling
- Talk to clients and Advisers about wealth management with confidence
- Organise meetings with Wealth Advisers
- Co-ordinate calendars and maintain accurate client information using a leading CRM
- Work closely with Advisers to win new business
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience as a business development, sales executive or a relevant sales role preferably within B2C sales.
- Work well under pressure.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
This role offers a competitive bonus, salary and benefits package.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.