Curve Group Holdings Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employer: Curve Group Holdings Ltd
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220553586
Salary up to 32,000 based on experience + bonus ( Hybrid working )
We have a current opportunity for a Business Development Executive on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the Staffordshire area . For further information about this position please apply.
Our client with over 45 years experience as a specialist provider of supply chain and logistics services throughout the UK and Ireland are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team
Working as part of a team you will be generating new business for all our client’s UK depots via phone and email responding to inbound enquiries from new and existing customers and proactively following up leads to gain new opportunities.
- Act as first point of contact for inbound enquiries received through the website or via email or phone .
- Proactively contact prospects from defined sectors and /or geographies to support all
- Take ownership of the CRM and support the Group Sales Director with a production of pipeline and other reports
- Experience of working in a B2B customer facing role.
- Previous telesales/telemarketing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven aptitude for building relationships and high level of motivation.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience of using a CRM system to an advanced standard is desirable.
- Hybrid working
- Career Progression Opportunities
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Executive job vacancy in Staffordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.