Job Title: Business Development Director
Employer: Berkeley Scott
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: f861415a-c04e-44af-bdd9-9ab9d8026712
My client is a leading software company that offers products to the Hotel industry. They are looking at expansion of their offering into the UK market and are looking an experienced ‘hunter’ type sales professional to drive sales into the UK Hotel market.
Previous experience of selling to Hotels, or selling hotels is essential.
This is a remote standalone role, which requires travel, both national and international around 20% of the time. For more information, please apply with your CV and contact details and we will reach out to candidates that match the job requirements.
The Director of Business Development is accountable for growing the revenue within the assigned territory. Responsibilities include initiating contact with potential and current customers within hotel groups and individual hotel prospects, with sales efforts to generate and qualify leads, promote FPG’s subscription as a service offering, and identify sales opportunities. The Director of Business Development must clearly and convincingly articulate the organization’s offerings and value proposition and overcome initial resistance from prospects. Primary metrics are revenue growth from new business generation and leveraging relationships for increased lead generation.
- Follow the Client’s Sales Process throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Utilize LinkedIn as a sales-hunting resource.
- Research prospective clients and identify paths to introduction.
- Facilitate introduction calls with decision makers.
- Build excitement about the Client and gain commitment to portfolio analysis.
- Gather and compare data provided by client to determine ROI of the Client IN-Gauge subscription.
- Utilizing the Client’s sales presentation and process, prepare analysis report-out for prospect.
- Coordinate with the commercial sales department on contract requests
- Initiate new client onboarding with Operations leaders using the Foundation Framework materials.
- Follow the Client’s Account Management approach of tiered relationship building.
- Learn the skills and dialogues to overcome objections.
- Solicit testimonials with active customers to help achieve future partnerships.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM application to assist sales productivity; log all sales activity.
- Stay abreast of industry trends to identify client challenges and articulate solutions.
- Maintain a strong proficiency of internal IN-Gauge platform with the ability to articulate features and benefits to a specific user group.
- Hunting Sales experience with a successful track record
- Degree or equivalent experience (5 + years) in hospitality sales or selling into the Hospitality sector.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure sales environment
- Strong LinkedIn profile with previous usage for “hunter” networking and connections.
- Excellent influence, persuasion and overcoming objections abilities.
- Superb executive presence with natural poise and confidence
- Strong self-motivation, determination, and tenacity
- Self-starter with positive “can-do” attitude
- Advanced ability to cultivate long-term relationships with all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, focus on active listening and highly responsive.
- Ability to maintain composure and stay resilient when faced with objections or challenges.
- Strong time management skills, must be able to divide balance of autonomous working among prospecting, selling, and account management.
- Advanced Microsoft Applications – Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Past experience utilizing CRM, Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Director job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Director job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Director job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.