Overview: Business Development Consultant job vacancy in Nottinghamshire recruiting now
Employer: Rec2Rec Search (Permanent Personnel Ltd)
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTNOTTINGHAMBASIC SALARY TO £30,000UNCAPPED COMMISSIONOur client is a multi-discipline recruitment specialist whose continued success is down to the enthusiastic and determined team members who have a real passion for the business. Being the best in the business takes commitment and determination to meet the ever-changing demands of their clients. Combine this with excellent interpersonal and sales skills to build and maintain long-lasting relationships and they have a winning formula. They are passionate about what they do and are looking for like-minded individuals.A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Consultant to join the team. As this role involves generating business with key clients and local companies they would like the candidate to have a proven track record within outbound recruitment sales. The role will involve generating leads and new business, targeted on quality and number of calls made, the number of meetings arranged and revenue generated and will include:
- Canvassing customers, and potential customers, to establish opportunities for further growth.
- Growing existing customer database from proactive sales.
- Understanding the competitor marketplace and future opportunities available.
- Preparing supplier agreements and proposals.
- Arranging and attending client meetings in conjunction with the Head of Sales.
- Canvassing prospective major clients to promote the business.
- Carrying out any additional duties which they may reasonably be expected to perform occasionally outside of normal working hours.
- Sales skills and a proven track record.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence in dealing with people on all levels – Director/ CEO level.
- A professional, confident and friendly manner.
- To enjoy working with clients and building relationships.
- A positive & tenacious attitude.
- To be organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment.
- Have a full clean driving licence
In return, you will receive an excellent basic, an open-ended career path and an excellent commission package.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Consultant job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Consultant job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Consultant job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.