Gleeson Recruitment Group
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Business Development and Partnership Manager
Employer: Gleeson Recruitment Group
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: f0383bc0-a7ce-47c6-8edf-14f7838f9b72
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with an amazing organisation, based in Birmingham, that focuses on the continuous growth of our region through inward investment and more.
We are looking to recruit a Business Development and Partnership Manager that can promote the benefits of the West Midlands to identified businesses who are seeking growth in a new location, in a bid to generate employment and development of our region.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is fluid between both Public and Private sector. We are seeking specific skills in understanding the complexities of both sectors.
This organisation has the region at its heart and if you, like so many within the business, love the West Midlands and want to be a part of its growth, then do get in touch!
Job title: Business Development and Partnership Manager
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Hybrid (2 days a week)
Start date: November 2023 – Jan 2024
In this role you will work with internal teams to deliver promotional bids to businesses who are looking to invest in a new location. You will identify quality leads through a variety of avenues and then develop relationships to understand their needs. You will also offer a full partnership service to ensure relocation/growth is seamless and beneficial to their business priorities. At the heart of this you will be seeking to generate employment opportunities for the West Midlands.
To be successful in this role you will have a strategic with a commercial acumen to develop relationships and promote the region with proven data. You will be confident working across sectors and seniorities of stakeholders to deliver successful bids and partnerships that benefit all parties.
- Experience within a relationship led/account management role
- Strong experience in developing and executing successful business development strategies
- Experience working with Public Sector organisations with a clear understanding of the protocol procedures and time lines
- Experience AND/OR understanding of the corporate/financial service businesses
- Experience delivering business bids/proposals
- Confident working in partnership with senior business leaders
- Ability to deliver data, interpreted by the Insight team, to a wide audience
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Experience and understanding of inward investment
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any given time
- Experience and confidence in presenting/public speaking
- Commercial and strategic nature and the ability to drive results
- Knowledge of the region is essential – a black book of contacts
- A passion and love the West Midlands is always helpful!
Please apply for more information!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development and Partnership Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development and Partnership Manager job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development and Partnership Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.