Overview: Business Development Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: IQ EQ
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
MaxComply from IQ-EQ has firmly positioned itself as the world s leading risk and compliance SaaS platform across global financial services firms and beyond -making complex compliance tasks manageable.
Incredible growth has created new opportunities to join the MaxComply commercial team. Our presence spans the globe, and you can be certain of playing a key role in listening, understanding and delivering innovative solutions to those that need it most. You will learn every day, and we expect you to bring your experiences to the table.
Day to day:
- Responsible for personal quota to drive revenue growth through high volume internal and external qualified stakeholder interactions, both in-person and remote.
- Bring resolve and solutions to prospect meetings during live meetings and coordinated follow-ups.
- Complete regular training and upskilling related to IQ-EQ listed services and MaxComply functions in order to successfully perform in prospective client demonstrations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge with the ability to speak with confidence on subjects surrounding financial services compliance. At a minimum, KYC/AML & employee conflicts.
- Proactive approach establishing personal networks, social media publications and events/conferences to drive brand and product recognition.
- Able to self-start without supervision, and work maturely to organise priorities that focus on revenue generating activities.
- Continually monitor global sector trends and complete competitor analysis and recommend changes with feedback delivered to wider team members.
- Capture all business activity in our centralised CRM for support and visibility of pipeline.
- Contribute to commercial materials, such as brochureware and decks to best match the requirements of the prospect. Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Contribute to broader team activities outside of usual responsibilities to accomplish related results as needed.
- 5 years experience in a comparable role with demonstrable track record
- Able to show techniques to correctly qualify and prioritise new and current opportunities
- Outbound prospecting volumes: 50+ contacts per week
- Self-confidence in negotiation
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Development Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Development Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.