Overview: Business Coach job vacancy in West Midlands recruiting now
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
An amazing opportunity to join world leading veterinary group with more than a decade of experience. Our client are looking for a high calibre Business Coach based in the Midlands. The main objective to launch services for new and existing practice customers and provide ongoing support. You will be rewarded with a great renumeration package and spectacular bonus / benefits scheme such as free workplace gym access, store discounts, hybrid working and many more.
- Ensuring management and growth in performance for all accounts within your territory in-line with company targets
- Conduct regular business reviews with practice stakeholder/s and, through strategic thinking and in-depth questioning, identify needs / pain points of the practice and provide relevant solutions to those explicit needs.
- Conduct strategical meetings including but not restricted to re-pricing, performance, and plan health checks with practices to align and focus them on mutually agreed targets.
- Create, support, and evolve preventive healthcare plans to support and become a pillar of the veterinary business. This includes but is not restricted to the content, pricing, marketing, invoicing, promoting and ongoing management of plans.
- Review your accounts to identify skill and will gaps and ensure practices are provided training and coaching to achieve targets. Ensure practice staff are competent and confident to achieve plan growth within practice
- Promote services to aid the practice success on a case-by-case basis.
- Support practices via a variety of different formats including but not restricted too, face-to-face, webinars, virtual meetings and training sessions, email and phone support.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and departments across the business to ensure the overall success of the company.
- Ensure all administration work is complete within the set time frames, and you attend all team meetings both face-to-face, virtual, or conference call.
- Travel to locations outside of own territory to provide cover and support to practices when needed.
- Proven track recording as a trainer or account manager
- Demonstrable sales experience
- Located within the Midlands
- Excellent oral communications and presenting skills
- Full driving licence
- Good computer and database skills
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programmes
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
If you’re interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Coach job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Coach job vacancy in West Midlands with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Coach job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.