Overview: Business and Data Analyst Surrey / Hybrid job vacancy in Surrey recruiting now
Employer: Fletcher George Recruitment Ltd
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Senior Financial Analyst, Leatherhead
This is an exciting opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant to join this dynamic Financial Services company. The UK HQ is based in Leatherhead, Surrey and the company offers a predominantly remote or hybrid working environment . This is a key role within the Finance team and you will report directly to the Head of FP&A.
Purpose & Objectives of the Role
Support the business by partnering with them to develop data driven insights and performance reporting which will help optimise business strategy and marketing plans.
The individual will work closely with the business including the Sales and Finance teams and will need to develop a strong understanding of the business and their market. This knowledge will assist in then translating it into meaningful reports and analysis.
Working as part of a wider Management Information team, you will also need to be familiar with designing, developing and enhancing the database to ensure the business can make commercial use of their data and that the business intelligence reporting requirements are fulfilled.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Build a central and consistent approach to reporting across sales
- Support marketing campaigns from a data perspective and help analyse their effectiveness
- Translate customer data and campaign results into actionable information for customer contact programmes
- Coordinate and execute data processing requests with a general overriding drive to turn initial reports into automated versions if required on a regular basis
- Monthly, quarterly and annual sales incentive reporting
- Undertake ad-hoc data requests to Identify and exploit new business opportunities as well as help the business retain existing business.
- Work closely with the wider MI team to deliver analytical tools to identify leakage opportunities and to maintain monitoring and reporting of identified KPIs
- Collaborate with the business to provide development and support for ongoing projects and existing solutions, leading development initiatives when required and solving complex problems
- Author reports, provide insight, analysis and recommendations from the data produced
- Be recognised as the subject matter expert for customer data related projects, and share learnings within the Sales teams
- ??????? Design, develop, test, implement and maintain the databases using the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and Power BI)
??????? Qualifications/Skills/Experience Required:
- You will be an astute problem solver, able to juggle multiple activities and be able to prioritise work effectively whilst remaining motivated
- ??????? Proficient in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, with a particular focus on advanced Excel skills
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/6 – Ability to use SQL to query and analyse data sets
- A problem solver with the ability to analyse complex data, identify and track trends
- Results driven individual with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally you will be degree educated in numerical, analytical, or related discipline
- Power BI experience
Based in Leatherhead although with the option to work primarily remotely / hybrid.
What is on offer?
The salary band of £30,000 – £40,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide, plus an excellent package to include 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus, parking & private healthcare.Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all suitable candidates within 48 hours.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business and Data Analyst Surrey / Hybrid job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business and Data Analyst Surrey / Hybrid job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business and Data Analyst Surrey / Hybrid job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.