Overview: Business Analyst – Workstream Analyst job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Business Analyst / BA / Workstream / Workstream Lead /Workstream Analyst/ Stakeholder Engagement/ Programme management /Transformation Programme/ Hybrid role. £400-£450 Inside IR35. 6 months initial contract.
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Technical Administrator for a fully site based contract role.
Location – Warwick / Hybrid role
Duration – 6 months initial contract plus extension
Day Rate – £400-£450 per day Inside IR35
The Workstream Analyst will be responsible for a subset of workstream activities, working closely with the Workstream Lead to successfully deliver the FSO Programme in either the Transition or Transformation. In both cases it will support a wide range of deliverables to establish the design and subsequent implementation of the FSO. The role will drive the timely completion of the activities and ensure integrity and coherence with the rest of the programme.
Daily activities include (but not limited to):
- Leading a subset of workstream deliverables, ensuring timely delivery and providing regular updates to the programme team
- Proactively identifying next steps to ensure progress towards the workstream’s goals
- Representing the FSO team internally and externally to develop solutions and progress next steps
- Identify risks and opportunities, feeding these into the broader FSO programme
- Preparing and presenting briefing material to facilitate decision making
Knowledge / Experience
- Ability to define and create solutions from a blank sheet of paper
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different challenges
- A collaborative person able to quickly build effective relationships with colleagues around the business
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Broad energy industry knowledge
- Proven delivery to challenging timeframes
Like how it sounds? Don t hesitate any longer and apply!
Got questions? Ask me: tel.; e-mail:
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst – Workstream Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst – Workstream Analyst job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst – Workstream Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.