Overview: Business Analyst Manager job vacancy in Midlothian recruiting now
Location: Midlothian, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Cardiff, East Kilbride, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Nottingham
This is a wonderful and challenging opportunity to join the senior leadership of a dynamic and forward-thinking team.
Your team will provide the bridge between the business and technology, acting as an advocate for and support the technology, development, and project management teams.
This role requires a person with strong analytical, organisational, communication and leadership skills. The working environment requires flexibility with the ability to deal with multiple time sensitive priorities.
Through your leadership your team will be able to understand and analyse user and business needs.
You will ensure outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy by contributing to the link between current and future business models and delivering to the business architecture.
A key part of this role is constructive challenge and acting as a critical friend to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose.
• Be responsible for delivery of robust problem statements, driving detailed analysis and working with multi-functional teams in often challenging and ambiguous environments to create recommendations for service improvements.
• Co-ordinate and lead on the evaluation of requirements against the present state (where we are) and the target state (where we want to be) and identify opportunities to develop successful business requirements.
• Communicate effectively with your stakeholders using a variety of methods, including verbal, written and presentation skills to ensure opportunities, solutions, requirements, risks, dependencies, and benefits are clearly understood.
• Provide direction for your team on the best BA techniques and tools to deliver the BA Services required by the projects within your portfolio.
• Identifying synergies in change requests to optimise use of resource to meet business needs while maintaining flexibility to respond to emerging issues or conflicting priorities.
• Experience of leading a team across multiple locations, ensuring adequate professional development.
• Experience of working in Operational Delivery Profession (ODP) or sound business knowledge of operational processes across HMRC CSG or similar organisations.
• Relevant professional qualification (e.g. BCS Professional Certificate in Agile Business Analysis/ International Diploma in Business Analysis) OR a willingness to work towards one.
• Learning and development tailored to your role.
• An environment with flexible working options.
• A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity.
• A Civil Service pension
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst Manager job vacancy in Midlothian with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.