Overview: Business Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: raymond associates ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Business Analyst – Commercial and ESG Reporting
Our client is leading the way in providing integrated information and data management, technology, recycling and commercial relocation services.
They are also leading the way in ensuring that their people have the development opportunities and sustainable careers that are important to them, in an environment which is fun and welcoming.
They are financially strong, diverse and excited about their future, which is focused on further growth and development – for their people and their business.
- £30k – £35k Basic
- Hybrid role – 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home
- Group Share Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Study support for role related qualifications
The Role of the Business Analyst
Our client continues to grow at pace and has continued to develop capability and processes which are embedded across the organisation to support its ongoing management and review process. In addition, they are embarking on the next leg of their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) journey, with ambitious net carbon targets and a wider sustainability agenda.
This is a newly formed position, operating at the centre of the group, with a wide reach across the entire business. The role will be varied and focus on developing commercial and ESG reporting as a group. Primary focus areas will span across:
- Development of commercial performance measurement structures with senior finance team
- Provision of regular key performance indicator reporting to Executive Board
- Working with the Head of FP&A to develop business reporting structures to track progress in delivery of the Groups ESG objectives
- Supporting Head of FP&A with adhoc analytical support on strategic programmes
This is a challenging and varied role that requires a hands-on approach, in an organisation that embraces entrepreneurship and challenge.
- Analytical or Finance experience desirable
- Demonstrable leadership and interpersonal skills
- Organised, with the ability to manage workload and deliver against deadlines
- Ability to engage with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Motivated to create an environment of continuous improvement, with genuine interest in ESG
- Comfortable in dealing with large datasets, consolidation and data mining – “One version of the truth” mindset
- Capability to summarise information, measure against KPIs and articulate findings – “Can use data to tell a story”
- Experience successfully working with system support and the business stakeholders
- Collaborative nature
- Highly logical, Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.