Overview: Business Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Fashion/ Product Owner/ Technical Business Analyst
Location: Work from home, with some travel across the UK.
About Absolute Labs.
We are a business and technology consulting and digital transformation services company. We help clients stay competitive and innovative by anticipating rapidly changing customer behaviours. As business specialists, our strength is our unique vertical focused model. We help our clients stay relevant, rapidly adapt & innovate in a digital consumer era.
We require a Fashion Product Owner/Sr Business Analyst to join the growing team!
This is a challenging opportunity that will see you wearing a broad range of hats, from dealing with clients, developing business processes, liasing with key internal stakeholders and working on interesting platform integration projects.
This is an opportunity to join a consultancy and system integrator providing ecommerce, software development, business consulting and technology services. Flexible working is encouraged, with work from home. Some travel is required on a weekly/fortnightly basis.
Key skills and requirements:
* You have 5+ years’ experience of working as a business analyst or consultant within retail technology consultancy or a similar commercial field
* You have knowledge of platforms used within the Fashion/Retail/eCommerce/Marketplace/Dropship space and direct experience of working with one or more of these such as MuleSoft, OMS, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Commerce or BigCommerce.
* You enjoy working collaboratively with clients and colleagues to understand the requirements for a solution
* You have good knowledge of common analysis methods and tools
* You have experience of both waterfall and agile project methodologies
* You can lead workshops with clients and colleagues and document the outcomes for business and technical audiences
* Previous business analysis experience in projects/programmes of work within the Digital/Ecommerce space, ideally in the following areas:
* Order Management platform
* Web Platforms
* WMS & ERP
* eCommerce Applications
* Customer and checkout journeys and Experience.
* OMNI channel commerce
* Solid experience working in an Agile environment (preferably Scrum).
* Experience of JIRA or equivalent tools
* Strong working knowledge of ecommerce and digital platforms – both technically and commercially
* Required : some technical or business experience of the web (through development background, project experience, or website management)
* Required: Experience working with at least one Retail commerce platform such as Aptos, Salesforce Commerce, ATG, Hybris, Adobe Commerce, Shopify, or BigCommerce. Preferably including some training or certification
* Able to use analysis methods to define business and technical requirements by working directly with business stakeholders
* Able to document business and technical requirements using best practice approaches including user stories, requirements documents, and diagrams (process flows, use cases)
* Able to define and implement testing needs
* Experience working in an offshore/distributed team model.
* Demonstrated thought leadership and/or proven experience in defining a lean requirements delivery strategy and process.
* Demonstrated interest and experience in the creative, retail or consumer goods industries, is preferred
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.