Overview: Business Analyst job vacancy in York recruiting now
Location: York, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Product Owner/ Business Analyst – Business Case Preparation
Role Type: Permanent Role
Salary: £(phone number removed) pa
Location: Work from home, with some travel within the UK
We require a talented Business Analyst to join the growing team! This is a challenging opportunity that would involve Business Case Preparation to qualify demand for the organisation – engaging in all strategic business, operational and technical change. You will also be responsible for supporting senior managers and liasing with stakeholders to support the creation of high level business plans. You will provide current and target state of the operating model, recommending any changes required as the strategy changes. This is an opportunity to join a consultancy and system integrator providing business consultancy and technology services. Flexible working is supported, with work from home.
Key skills and requirements:
* 5+ years’ experience of working as a business analyst or consultant within energy/utility consultancy or a similar commercial field
* Build the strategic enterprise business architecture, shaping the design architecture of the organisation based on strategic business and operating models.
* Engage with senior stakeholders to scope and shape the change portfolio in line with strategic objectives.
* Assess the business impact of projects and programmes on the operational and service models.
* Shape and align change programmes.
* Understanding of Business Architecture tools, techniques and principles including Operating Models (Current, Transition and Target) views, Value Streams, Capability Mapping, and their associated impacts across People, Process and Technology.
* An understanding of business architecture is desirable.
* Prepare Business Benefits and Value Generation plans
* Work on Mural/Miro boards for conducting cross functional workshops
* Previous business analysis experience in projects/programmes of work within the Business Case preparation
* Solid experience working in cost benefit analysis
* Experience of working with senior stakeholders
* Strong working knowledge of digital platforms – both technically and commercially
* Required : some technical or business experience of writing project idea papers
* Required: Experience working with energy and utility clients
* Able to use analysis methods to define business and technical requirements by working directly with business stakeholders
* Able to document business and technical requirements using best practice approaches including user stories, requirements documents, and diagrams (process flows, use cases)
* Able to define and implement testing needs
* Experience working in an offshore/distributed team model.
* Demonstrated thought leadership and/or proven experience in defining a lean requirements delivery strategy and process.
* Demonstrated interest and experience in the energy and utility industries, is preferred.
About AbsoluteLabs: We are a business and technology consulting and digital transformation services company. We help clients stay competitive and innovative by anticipating rapidly changing customer behaviours. As business specialists, our strength is our unique vertical focused model. We help our clients stay relevant, rapidly adapt & innovate in a digital consumer era
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst job vacancy in York with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.