Overview: Business Analyst job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Project Delivery Team
As a dynamic individual who enjoys the excitement of a fast paced and growing business, you will have a track record of applying analytical thinking and providing solutions. As a Business Analyst within the Project Delivery team, you will be working in a diverse, proactive and changeable environment. You will be a valued member of the Project Delivery Team and expected to deliver business analysis across a broad range of initiatives, projects and programmes.
- Analyse and document business problems and initiatives through the creation of project briefs and investment appraisals.
- Liaise with customers to identify and record requirements through the appropriate level of documentation.
- Document and analyse ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes, working towards securing sign-off.
- Assist customers in making informed decisions through the development of feasibility studies, business cases and gap-analysis documents.
- Create documentation and correspondence that is succinct, accurate and tailored to its audience.
- Assist, facilitate and lead across a range of interactions from meetings, interviews and workshops.
- Assess and prepare to address the operational impacts of a project e.g., training, workflow and resource requirements.
- Work with the appropriate team leaders/managers to assist in the identification and preparation of resource to project tasks.
- Provide project support and timely reporting including any risks or issues impacting progress.
- Undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by the Project Delivery Team Leader.
- Contribute to the development of the Business Analysis function.
- Ensure Group processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Travel may be required as appropriate to undertake the tasks assigned.
- Proven ability to elicit, review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Tangible experience of delivering a broad portfolio of analysis work across multiple successful projects in a challenging environment.
- Demonstratable ability to plan and prioritise workload against a flexible environment.
- Experienced in working across a range of business areas and functions.
- Proven experience of having managed diverse groups of stakeholders and building effective relationships.
- Exposure and input into the User Acceptance Testing process.
- Ability to quickly understand various internal/external business and system processes.
- Strong and progressive understanding of the business analysis discipline
- Demonstrates good analytical and creative thinking.
- Proven ability to provide innovation, value-add and fresh insight.
- An understanding of the project lifecycle.
- A good understanding of Insurance.
- Have a good financial and commercial acumen.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hold a professional qualification(s) in the discipline with evidence of its practical application e.g., BCS (British Computer Society) and/or IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) or alternatively, hold the relevant experience and knowledge in the workplace
What benefits are there?
- 25 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- 5% contributory pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support including a Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life assurance 4x annual salary
- Company online portal offering a whole host of individual benefits including retail discounts, memberships, discounted restaurants, cinema tickets and much more
Title:- Business Analyst
Salary:– £40,000-£45,000 (depending on experience)
Hours:- Mon-Friday – 9am-5pm
HYBRID WORKING:- 3 days remote, 2 days office-based
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.