Overview: Business Analyst job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
ResponsibilitiesJob Title: Business AnalystDo you have a burning desire to grow beyond your current capability whilst delivering varied, quality business outcomes for business partners that appreciate you, and recognise the value of collaborative teamwork?Are you interested in refining your Business Analysis skills as part of our UK Change Team with the flexibility to work both virtually and from an office closest to your home?If you have responded, “Yes”, to both questions then this career opportunity, expanding our successful Change Team here at Aon, should be an opportunity you decide to explore further.Aon is in the business of better decisionsAt Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.What the day will look likeAs Business Analysts we expect our days to be lively and varied. The role here at Aon is no exception, we have a governance model that enables us to become involved with Projects from idea through to implementation and as such you may be assigned to multiple projects at varying stages of their lifecycle. BAs are typically responsible for, but not limited to:
- Case and Governance material preparation, working closely with the Business to ensure Return on Investment is substantiated
- Estimating effort to ensure we can prioritise, handle, and meet expectations regarding the work you’re doing.
- Workshop design, including relevant slide packs, and facilitation for small groups of partners up to twenty or more.
- Requirement s elicitation, validation, and documentation, ensuring detail supports traceability from idea through to acceptance testing.
- Creating current and future Level 4 Process Diagrams that correlate to the overarching Global taxonomy reflecting Commercial Lines, Health and Wealth capabilities.
- Working collaboratively with team members to proactively prepare project materials; including RAID contributions through data analysis to support design principles for the business outcomes.
- Conducting change impact analysis to help shape how best to drive the adoption; from required User Acceptance Testing support, be it writing test scripts or preparing communication and / or training in context of the business change being implemented
How this opportunity is differentWhy is this role any different to other Business Analyst roles? Our UK Change Team serves all Solution Lines and all Regions of the UK, so the projects and partners are wide and varied. Aon encourages colleagues to discuss their career aspirations and provides many opportunities for those that wish to stretch themselves.Skills and experience that will lead to successWe are looking for colleagues that are:
- Excellent communicators who can build strong working relationships at a variety of levels across our business
- Critical problem solvers who can investigate, interpret, and understand business problems, articulating clear activities which result in desired solutions
- Technically competent, ideally with a recognised qualification, e.g., BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis or similar that substantiates their capability for analysing our business
- Adaptable and able to communicate openly, honestly and independently with partners to understand their business goals and processes at a level where an impact analysis can be completed.
- Experienced in business change within insurance; Broking, MGA, Underwriting function knowledge is beneficial as is FCA Regulatory change experience.
- A background of working on successful business change projects is needed and could cover a myriad of experiences such as Data warehousing, MI reporting and Target Operating Model implementation
How we support our colleagues
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.