Overview: Business Analyst job vacancy in Somerset recruiting now
Employer: Circle Recruitment
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
£450 – £500/Day Inside IR35
Initially to September 2023
We are seeking a Business Analyst for our Government client based in Bristol. This role will be office based 3 days per week and the remaining remote. The Business Analyst role will be an initial contract until September 2023, paying between £450 – £500/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 – Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- The role of the Business Analyst to support the design of the ITSM and FSMM Services
- Capability to service mapping
- Identify areas of service and contractual duplication
- ITSM business improvement
- Requirements gathering
- Service Delivery. Experience in the delivery of a service management capability within a market leading service management organisationStakeholder relationship management
- You can influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively. You know how to build long-term strategic relationships and communicate clearly and regularly with stakeholders
- You can take responsibility for investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services. You know how to drive the analysis and collection of information to create recommendations for service improvements. You can analyse large amounts of complex information and use it to produce solutions
- Business improvement process. You know how to analyse current services and processes, and can identify and implement opportunities to optimise these. You can help to evaluate and establish requirements using relevant techniques such as gap analysis
- Business modelling. You can model more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme. You know how to gather insight from senior stakeholders and communicate modelling results clearly to them
- Enterprise and business architecture. You can contribute to the creation and maintenance of the target operating model and identify the impact on operational service
- You can lead others to innovate in their work as well as enabling them to innovate on their own
- Methods and tools. You know how to ensure that teams are using the right tools and methodologies and promote their use
- Requirement setting. You can facilitate the setting of business priorities for change initiatives of high complexity. You know how to lead on requirements analysis and take responsibility for the investigation and implementation of changes to programme scope
- User focus. You know how to collaborate with user researchers and can represent users internally. You understand the difference between user needs and the desires of the user. You can champion user research to focus on all users. You can prioritise and define approaches to understand the user story, guiding others in doing so. You can offer recommendations on the best tools and methods to be used
- Experience of working in an environment that handles sensitive dataDesirable skills/qualifications:Understanding of the MOD working environmentRecent experience of business analysis in an established ITSM service delivery organisationExperience in transformational changeExperience of business analysisExperience of Agile methodology
If you are interested in the above role – Click the “Apply Now” button now for immediate review
Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Analyst, Analysis, Agile, ITSM, Service Management, IT Service Management, Change, Transformation, Transformational, Service Delivery, Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Delivery, Requirements gathering, gathering requirements, Service Mapping, Service Design, Requirements analysis, Users, Business Analyst, SC Cleared, Security Cleared, Security Clearance, Service improvement
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook – Circle Recruitment , Twitter and LinkedIn – Circle Recruitment.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.