Overview: Business Analyst job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Employer: Project Recruit
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client, a leading global supplier for IT services requires Business Analyst with Utilities domain experience based at their client’s offices in Wokingham.
You may be able to work some days remotely (must be flexible on working hours to vary according to regional demands).
This is a temporary contract to start ASAP.
Day rate: Competitive market rate
We are looking for a Business Analyst who has knowledge of Agile process:
Key Responsibilities/ Key Skills
- 8-10 years’ relevant work experience
- Working for a high visibility with end-to-end functionality with a greater level of communication in both verbal and written. Position is critical with greater level of visibility.
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Agile process
- Good analytical skills
- Hands on Business analyst experience for at least 5 years
- Business process mapping,
- Business requirement document creation
- BPML creation
- Review of IT design and mapping with business requirement document
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Supports Business Systems consultant on business solution foundation work as well as customer solution designing
- Experience of working as a BA in Utilities domain
- Be pro-active, self-managing and an excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and within cross functional project teams
- Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analyst job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.