Overview: Business Analysis Specialist – Inception job vacancy in Essex recruiting now
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
- Identify and initiate business change; Participate in reviews and identify areas where there is an opportunity for change.
- Review change request received internally and externally; Analyse requests, validate business problems and establish business benefits. Ensuring that change is properly prioritised so the biggest paybacks are prioritised and those with insufficient benefits are discarded.
- Analysis across all areas of business change; system, operational change, operational enablers;
- Facilitation of stakeholder discussions for change; Chair triage and collaboration forums and workshops where business, client and IT representatives discuss change requests and potential solutions.
- Elicitation and engineering of high level requirements; Understanding business opportunities, drivers, constraints and documenting these in high level requirements; designed to form the foundations of detailed epic elaboration during later phases of analysis and delivery.
- Documentation of high level business solutions; Where solutions are specific system changes, feeding into discussions around the change and assistance to the architect documenting the change. Where solutions are operational, or contain a number of different system changes, high level documentation of the component parts of the change to enable relevant areas to elaborate.
- Documentation of business benefits of change; Recording the business benefit of each change such as FTE impact, regulatory impact, customer experience impact, user experience impact, risk and non-tangibles.
- Estimation of the cost of change; Identify areas involved in change and gathering estimates, from technical, operational change and one off operational costs e.g. mailings
- Consultancy; Perform analysis on specific area by request, documenting findings and recommendations to sponsor.
Skills and Experience
- Proven IT analytical skills based on various analysis methodologies
- Strong and proven interpersonal skills;
- Excellent understanding of business analysis within the SDLC including strategic, business and IT change analysis
- Good influencer and negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent business process modelling skills
- Experience of multiple analysis modelling techniques including (but not limited to) use cases, business activity models, class diagrams
- Good influencer and negotiator
- Proven champion of change
- Strong sense of ownership to ensure a high quality deliverable
- Extensive in-depth experience within the UK Funds / Wealth Management industry with full lifecycle experience of delivering solutions across multi asset types
- Understanding of key technology providers and varying operating models
- BCS Diploma or similar in Business Analysis
- Experience of different project methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Business Analysis Specialist – Inception job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Business Analysis Specialist – Inception job vacancy in Essex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Business Analysis Specialist – Inception job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.