Overview: Brake System Requirement Engineer job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Employer: Jaguar Land Rover
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
What to expect
This role is responsible for the definition and progression of harmonised requirements for the Brakes System. It consists of system requirement decomposition and integration with attributes and components for Jaguar Land Rover vehicles. The role will primarily look to support development of JLR Brake System HiL Rig, with additional future opportunities for brake homologation vehicle test planning.
* Assist and contribute to the generation of requirement and targets and verification methods that are driven by Customer, Function Requirements and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
* Delivery of Brakes system across the range of Jaguar Land Rover vehicles
* Contribute to the delivery of the area onto all programmes, in line with the Systems Engineering discipline outlined by Product Creation Systems
* Provide technical support and assistance across the operational team on topics relating to the integration and harmonisation of multiple interconnected components including issue resolution and objective data analysis
* Future opportunities to expand to supporting brake homologation vehicle test planning
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
What you’ll need
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Relevant experience of system definition, system architecture development, requirements specification, design/performance modelling, systems integration, system assessment and acceptance.
* Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Good verbal and written communications
* Requirements Management (RM)
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Good relevant experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment – ideally within the Automotive Sector
* Track record as an effective team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Experience in applying Systems Engineering and in solving complex technical issues using a structured approach
* Experience in IBM Rational DOORS
* Experience in Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and SysML using Dassault Toolset, CatiaMagic/TRM/X-Ray
* Experience and knowledge of brake homologation activities and test management.
* Experience of vehicle test planning
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Brake System Requirement Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Brake System Requirement Engineer job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Brake System Requirement Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.