Overview: BoM / Change Management Analyst job vacancy in Derbyshire recruiting now
Employer: Apex Resource Management Ltd
Location: Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
BoM / Change Management AnalystLocation: Belper, DerbyshireRole Type: ContractPay Rate: £20 per hour
Our client has earned a global reputation for quality, performance, and passion, leaving. Established in the 1990 s, they are proud of its internationally renowned brand, products, services and British engineering. With racing roots, their race vehicles travel the world, creating excitement and passion for customers and their team. Leading technology and craftsmanship, they deliver high quality vehicles and innovative engineering solutions with an unrivalled spirit.
The successful BoM / Change Management Analyst will secure a full-time contract position benefitting from a pay rate of up to £20 per hour (dependant on experience)
The ideal BoM / Change Management Analyst would be talented, enthusiastic, and professional, who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment. This role works on the implementation of engineering change, to ensure that optimum benefits are delivered in line with project timing, provide expert analysis and control of the bill of material.
BoM / Change Management AnalystDuties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Design engineer to ensure quality of the BoM.
- Responsible for the data integrity of the Bill of Material throughout a programme
- Work closely with product engineers to provide timely release and implementation of new models, major product updates and miscellaneous changes
- Execute the end-to-end Bill of Material process
- Implement and manage effective engineering change practices for Product Design changes
- Create and maintain master bill of material documentation
- Provide assistance and support to enable engineering change management and tools to be utilised
- Support cross-functional forums to develop the engineering bill of material over time ensuring issue and change management is tracked
- Run error check reports on a regular basis
- Respond to BoM queries from other areas
- Support the identification of anticipated resistance using change management techniques and tools
- Support the maintenance of lessons learnt from required engineering change and share key lessons with the wider team
The ideal BoM / Change Management Analyst:
- Ideally have experience of process mapping / process improvement
- Ideally have experience in Training and Facilitation Skills
- Experience in a similar BoM / Change Management Analyst role
- A positive, enthusiastic, resilient, results driven mindset
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Relationship management skills, influencing and stakeholder communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to challenge existing processes and spot opportunities for improvement
- An aptitude for problem solving and an openness to learning new skills and technologies.
- Operational experience of using Project Management Methodologies, approaches, tools and techniques
- Experience controlling BOM s, controlling and manipulating large datasets
- Project experience on some level is a plus
To learn more about this exciting BoM / Change Management Analyst opportunity, please apply today, or call
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this BoM / Change Management Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this BoM / Change Management Analyst job vacancy in Derbyshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this BoM / Change Management Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.