Overview: BI Developer – 40% remote job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Kieran Knight Consulting Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
BI Developer – 40% remote.
T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI and DAX
Our client, a renowned charity, require a talented BI Developer to join their team. Our client is implementing a new suite of enterprise applications and bespoke developments primarily using Microsoft technology and is committed to managing its data effectively. You will work with fellow BI Developers to produce an integrated information architecture that enables connectivity and data communication, delivering information to various audiences in the most dynamic, appropriate and meaningful way.
Skills in T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI and DAX will be required in this role.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI and DAX
- Datamodelling and report creation
- Azure data warehousing and BI technologies
- Extract/transform/load (ETL) processing using SSIS/Azure data factory
- You will be familiar with source control systems, tools and processes to ensure good development practices
- Familiarity with Dynamics CRM or Dynamics NAV beneficial.
- Good understanding of data integrity and quality management
- You will be interested in the implementation of new technologies such as Cloud solutions and help the team to deliver its strategic objectives
- You will be comfortable working with Project/Programme leads and stakeholders at all levels to understand and shape requirements and develop the optimal solution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently as well as in a team environment, and proceed with objectives with and without supervision
What will you be doing:
- Working with the BI and Project teams, as well as directly with stakeholders, plan, develop, create and release data models and visualisations to support existing and newly identified reporting requirements of the CRM programme.
- Integrate data from other sources in order to enrich and expand the scope of current reporting capabilities.
- Analyse information to determine, recommend, and plan future reporting needs.
- Provide analytical and technical support for complex reporting requests, analysis projects or initiatives.
- Assist in the cleansing and migration of data by specifying requirements for new data feeds in line with data regulations and internal protocols.
- Support the migration of Legacy data from disparate systems to the new Enterprise Applications and bespoke developments where required.
- Assist in initiatives to improve levels of data quality and integrity throughout the organisation at source.
If your profile matches the above, please send your CV for full details.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this BI Developer – 40% remote job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this BI Developer – 40% remote job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this BI Developer – 40% remote job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.