To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: BI Analyst
Employer: Accountable Recruitment
Location: Merseyside, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: d8603aa1-52e5-4293-a878-1204692bd8cb
BI Analyst Permanent Immediate start Liverpool Power BI Experience is essential Up to £40,000
The purpose of the Business Intelligence Analyst is to lead in the preparation and development of key business intelligence to enable efficient, effective and commercially focussed performance reporting within the business. The role will also ensure the data requirements of claims processing activity are met to ensure the business submits its claims in a timely and efficient manner.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for researching reporting requirements for a variety of stakeholders for current and newly awarded contracts, including designing robust controls to ensure the accuracy of the data presented.The role will work closely with other departments to ensure business reporting requirements are delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner and will ensure usage of the BI tool is maximised.
The duties of this role include:
- The ongoing production of daily, weekly, periodic and annual performance analysis as required including, but not limited to;
- Contract KPI analysis
- Customer contract reporting
- Volume reporting on key metrics at CPA, provider and branch level
- Conversion rate and sustainment reporting
- Caseload analysis o Monetary Flash reporting
- PRaP accuracy and efficiency reporting
- To oversee the preparation of the company’s daily Flash reports, ensuring the data is both accurate and complete and pre-empting future changes as business needs evolve
- Implement newly awarded contracts working with key stakeholders across the business
- Use SQL and Power BI to create dashboard MI
- Knowledge and practical use of connecting multiple data sources to a Data warehouse
- Apply row level security to all reporting
- The development of BI tool generated reports to facilitate ad-hoc reporting requests
- To provide daily BI as required to support PRaP processing, claims reconciliation and subcontractor claims analysis
- The preparation of commercially focussed KPI analysis for senior Operational managers, BI Manager and Head of BI to drive performance improvement
- The preparation of regular period performance Business Intelligence including the consolidation of reporting packs required to support contract Service Delivery Board meetings and branch operational management
- The preparation of cohort statistical analysis at a contract group level to support ongoing short-term and longer term forecasting assumptions
- The preparation of accurate and robust contractual performance statistics inline with internal and customer requirements
- To research the internal and external reporting requirements of existing and newly awarded contracts by proactively determining the information needs of key stakeholders including Operations and Supply Chain Management.
For more information, please contact Megan Hughes on
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this BI Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this BI Analyst job vacancy in Merseyside with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this BI Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.