Overview: BEMS Support Engineer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: car/allowance + bonus + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
BEMS Support Engineer – London & South East (within M25 & Surrounding Counties), salary 43,000 + company car/cash allowance + local bonus incentive scheme
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places – Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated BMS/BEMS Support Engineer to join company’s growing team covering West Yorkshire.
A varied role, you could be carrying out scheduled maintenance activities one day at a major hospital, to upgrading controllers at a pharmaceutical site or initiating an energy reduction initiative the next.
It is a regional business and as such you’ll be working across Greater London and South East, so if you are looking to reduce your time away from home and long days through travel then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Responding to various customer service calls, whether they be emergency or scheduled, on site or remotely, you’ll carry out full checks, analyse and diagnose problems through testing and interrogating Customers BMS
* Delivering exceptional levels of client/customer service, discussing the best course of action, working as a team with those customers to help deliver a Best in Class Service
* Confidently identify actions/equipment required and providing timescales around the resolution and highlighting any potential improvement or upgrade opportunities.
* Providing customers with written service reports & field quotes on a daily basis; and your line manager will require timesheets and other necessary weekly information (like expenses) which must be delivered in a timely manner, so being highly organised is a key element of the role
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
We value all BEMS and HVAC experience and believe that a good engineer will quickly pick up the skills to support any system however we’re ideally seeking applications with a high level of understanding of the following systems – Trend; Siemens; Tridium BEMS
We’d also love you to have:
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain a collaborative working environment with all stakeholders, including customer and external service providers
* Excellent customer service levels with a professional approach, and a dedication to meeting customer expectations, including delivering technical support, coaching and direction
* An agile working approach with flexibility to support on call rota structure
* As you will be traveling to different sites its essential that you hold a full driving licence.
Salary 43,000 + company car/cash allowance + local bonus incentive scheme. There is a flexibility on the salary for the right candidate
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this BEMS Support Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this BEMS Support Engineer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this BEMS Support Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.