Overview: Base Administrator job vacancy in West Midlands recruiting now
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job type– Full time, FTC for 12 months
Salary £18,424 per annum
Hours– 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
Do you want to make a difference to young people’s lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential? If so, then join Nacro, who educate, nurture and transform lives.
We are in search of a Base Administrator to provide administrative support for our Education centre in Oldbury and to ensure that administrative procedures are carried out in accordance with our Nacro requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To accurately maintain the paperwork and electronic record systems.
- To ensure that photocopying, scanning, collating and information is made available from administration records at the request of the Line Manager.
- To check and enter data into the organisation’s MI systems and retrieve data as necessary.
- To have an in depth understanding of and the ability to follow systems, procedures and methods of in relation to relevant programmes and activities delivered at the base.
- To maintain accurate records of attendance, appointments, leave and sickness records for service users.
Demonstrable experience as an administrator, preferably related to similar activities with other public sector organisations or within the voluntary sector.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online via the button below.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Base Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Base Administrator job vacancy in West Midlands with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Base Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.