Overview: B2B Sales Trainer job vacancy in Hertfordshire recruiting now
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Do you love working with tech?
Do you thrive on training and supporting sales functions deliver their goals?
Do you want to develop your career and achieve your development goals?
If so – do we have an opportunity for you!!!
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: up to £27,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus + Company car
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: North London, Hertford, Buckinghamshire, Essex and surrounds
You will be responsible for:
- Be a product ‘expert
- Ensuring you are an expert in not only Lenovo products but a genuine understanding of the category with an understanding of how to train people to match needs and sell Lenovo products
- Developing strong relationships with the existing customer base of Lenovo Trade Partners, helping to grow the distribution and sales of the brand with a key focus to increase ‘sales-in and ‘sales-out
- Maximising Lenovo sales and profit through driving Brand advocacy and in category understanding to B2B outlet colleagues
- Ensuring Availability, Visibility and brand knowledge, within your regional territory through being ‘First choice for our B2B customers
- Motivating, training and engaging B2B outlet colleagues with the Lenovo brand and products with the objective of securing positive recommendation of our range and sell through
- Creating and delivering a regional sale and support plan, to drive sales and deliver a strong and robust Return on Investment (ROI) for Lenovo
- Engaging the end user in both ‘you and the ‘Lenovo brand quality during your visits, with the aim that they become ongoing ‘brand adopters
We will offer you:
- Up to £31,050 per annum On Target Earnings (OTE)
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive Personal development reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest brands and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans!
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
- Benefits include: enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity, maternity & adoption leave + Perkbox and Taste Card!
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience working and selling within a tech B2B environment
- Experience developing strong relationships
- Proven track record on delivering and exceeding targets
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this B2B Sales Trainer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this B2B Sales Trainer job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this B2B Sales Trainer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.