Title: B2B Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
Experience: Min. 2 to 3 years’ experience
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: UK Based – Remote / Work from home flexibility
Salary: Competitive (linked to experience)
CiiVSOFT is a fast growing, market leading software and automation technology business providing services to a growing portfolio of global clients and international brands. We help our customers to automate their recruiting processes through cutting edge technology saving them huge amounts of time and cost whilst improving job seeker experience and engagement. Our solutions are currently in use in over 65 countries worldwide and to sustain our excellent growth and we have a vacancy for a B2B Digital Marketing & Communications Manager.
Working with our Marketing Manager, your mission will be to ensure that we can develop and optimise our digital channels to enhance our customer acquisition and retention targets. Your success will help us to form new commercial partnerships and expand the reach of our award-winning products into new markets – giving more businesses the opportunity to extract the maximum value out of their talent acquisition strategy.
We are looking for a commercially savvy B2B digital marketer who can turn customer insights into data driven decisions that will have a positive sales impact; helping CiiVSOFT to be considered as the go-to provider of recruitment automation technology.
You’ll have a great work ethic, a proactive approach, and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Execution of product and commercial marketing campaigns with a clear focus on reducing time-to-value and increasing repeatable business.
- Be the CRM Subject matter expert. Utilise your extensive knowledge of the HubSpot CRM platform to ensure maximum value through all features including sales and marketing automation and engagement.
- Deliver the product marketing strategy and setting competitive positioning.
- Be an outward facing company champion playing a key role in hosting online webinars, online product demonstrations and presence at various industry events.
- Lead the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to CiiVSOFT and establishing relationships with target press, industry influencers, associations, client organisations and prospects to improve brand recognition.
- Taking a customer-centric approach to customer segmentation – knowing customer wants and needs, how they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Assisting with the optimisation of our corporate communications across all channels to best position our market-leading solutions and improve customer conversion opportunities.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 to 3 years of prior B2B product marketing experience in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge).
- Experience with HubSpot CRM system including both Sales and Marketing modules and deep knowledge of sales and marketing automation techniques.
- Experience in organising, hosting, and delivering online webinars, product demonstrations and events.
- Proven track record in creating successful product and social media campaigns that feature clear, succinct, and differentiated messaging and storytelling.
- Confident working with data sets, employing A/B and multivariate testing to optimise user journeys through websites and landing pages.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, and presentation skill with the ability to take complex processes and technologies and translate them into simple, digestible, and engaging content.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package linked to your experience
- A fully remote role with the option to work from CiiVSOFT’s headquarters near Warrington
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off after 12 months continuous service
- An additional day’s leave for every work anniversary (capped at 28 days)
How to apply
Please click on the apply link to submit your application. Please include a CV which details your work experience and indicate your salary expectations along with your application.
Polite notice to agencies and recruiters
We receive a great deal of interest from recruitment agencies and while we do appreciate the desire to work with us, we are not always able to respond to agency enquiries. CiiVSOFT’s policy is to source candidates directly. When this is not possible, we may engage a recruitment agency from our preferred list of providers. We only accept CVs from preferred partners. Unsolicited approaches and CVs from other agencies will not be accepted and could affect any decision to work with them in the future.