Amber Labs Ltd
Overview: AWS Data Engineer/Platform Engineer (SC Cleared) job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Employer: Amber Labs Ltd
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Salary: £55k – £70k p/a + 15% Bonus + Flexible Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Remote Working
Work Pattern: Permanent – Full-Time Hire
Clearance: Active SC Clearance
Salary: £55,000 – £70,000 p/a + 15% Bonus + Flexible Benefits (based on level of experience)
We are a specialist Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics consultancy focused on supporting our clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes. Our aim is to ensure we deliver value from our client’s data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics, and data governance.
With demand for our services from our clients at an all-time high and continuous growth and success within our market sector, we are embarking on a major recruitment drive and keen to recruit a talented AWS Data Engineer/AWS Platform Engineers to join our project delivery team.
We are working for a high-profile client, analysing their existing processes, identifying, and implementing opportunities to optimise these processes, and developing solutions to deliver service improvements to them.
- You will be capturing security, compliance and data management requirements from custom analytics developers, accreditors, and data owners.
- You will provide templates and patterns for platform service use.
- You will develop and run platform integration tests eg, pen test, IDAM, access control, audit, schema, interface, and deployment testing to support data platform accreditation and live service commissioning.
- You will be responsible for database, search, pipelines and analytics platform integration, deployment, and management.
- You will be responsible for integration with core infrastructure services such as compute, networks, IDAM, audit.
- You will collaborate with infrastructure service providers to deliver managed platform services.
- You will support data/software engineers, data scientists and Front End developers in building their custom analytics applications.
- You will be responsible for task/backlog management, test automation, solution deployment and user support.
- Proven experience of working on relevant AWS data engineering/AWS platform engineering projects
- Knowledge and proven experience with the following technologies:
- Capable of working with challenging stakeholders and developers, able to negotiate and drive your ideas forward
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success of this role
What we offer to you?
- This position offers a prosperous future. We believe that our people are what makes us the company we are. We adopt a partnership model, ensuring that we all share in the success of the business. With only 4 levels in our hierarchy between Consultant to Partner, everyone is empowered to have a positive influence in the way we do things. A chance for you to grow your career with us, whist we scale-up our business.
- We support our employees progress through their careers, by offering to fund training programmes to help you upskill yourself.
- The chance to work in a supportive and growth focused environment and learn from senior subject matter experts whilst also securing a competitive salary and excellent bonus and benefits package.
- The chance to work at the forefront of the latest technologies and innovations, on cutting-edge projects and programmes that will allow you the autonomy to work independently.
- To be part of a team that embraces the strengths of diversity and inclusion. A collaborative outlook where your voice and ideas are always heard.
- A platform that will support and allow you to push your own ideas to deliver on projects successfully.
- We believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desks. We promote a good work/life balance for all our staff and welcome discussions about flexible working.
Then please get in touch by applying with your most recent copy of your CV including a contact number and we will contact you directly to discuss further.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age, or sexual orientation. All applications are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required to fulfil the position.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this AWS Data Engineer/Platform Engineer (SC Cleared) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this AWS Data Engineer/Platform Engineer (SC Cleared) job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this AWS Data Engineer/Platform Engineer (SC Cleared) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.