Job Title: AV Account Manager Sales
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221096964
UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST
3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
AV Account Manager Sales
London salary Circa 45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an audio-visual Account Manager to join our team, delivering globally consistent and supportable technology solutions and services to key customers all around the world.
Reporting to the Senior Business Manager, and using an end-to end consultative approach, the chosen candidate will generate sales for Audio Visual systems through developing and maintaining client relationships and expanding the company’s current client base.
If you have ambition and would like to become part of our growing team within EMEAs most successful and exciting technology systems integrator, then please get in touch.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Develop quotations and bid responses.
- Work with the installation team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Actively use internal databases Microsoft Dynamics to complete client contact information provide detailed notes and track pending activities.
- Follow up on leads within a timely manner.
- Represent proAV at technological trade shows and Events.
- Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management.
- Assisting with strategic activities / target growth
- Following projects through implementation to ensure delivery as intended and providing the resulting feedback to the team.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers, ensuring technical knowledge is gained to provide comprehensive consultancy.
- Ability to understand present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word Excel Outlook).
- Effective communication and interaction with employees’ clients and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Sociable, conscientious, and self-motivated.
Excellent salary package circa 45,000
3% pension contribution (after 6 months probation period)
23 days holiday in first year (holiday years rising after length
of service January to December) to 25 during 3rd year
Death in service benefits (3 x annual salary)
Private medical insurance (after 6 months probation period)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this AV Account Manager Sales job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this AV Account Manager Sales job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this AV Account Manager Sales job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.